Its a standard infantry movement used by all armies across the globe. It works up from the simple buddy system (1 on 1) over the fireteam support up to full squads covering eachother.
Things to keep in mind on comms
- Keep comms nice and clean
- Be within local range within buddy or fireteam setup (aprox 40m without ambient/combat noises)
- If SL aren't part of a FT he (or he can assign a medic) will give out overall instructions
Things to keep in mind on field
- Stick within effective view distance of eachother
- Stick within effective shooting ranges of eachother
- Size of bounds is determined by terrain, visibility, enemy treath,.....
Type of bounds
- Successive Bounding
- Is slower then Alternate Bouding. One team advances, halts position then the other team moves up in line with them and the process starts over.
- It will give more security and better overview but it's a lot slower.
- Alternate Bouding
- Is faster then Successive Bounding. One team advances, halts position then the other team moves over them to a more forward position and the process starts over.
For extra information:
Check our Trainig Diary
Or a nice extra read Dslyecxi WriteUp